Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

CC Social Meetup Wednesday, March 29th, 2023! ✨

Quincy_0-1679590036558.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well! 

As our last CC Social meet-up took place in January, the time has come to organise one again! 🗓 The plans are to see each other via Zoom on Wednesday 29th of March, so please feel free to join 😊.  We haven't had a chance to talk with each other face to face for a little while, so it would be lovely seeing you there. 

Our next meetup will take place on Wednesday 29th of March, 14:00PM (BST - UK time).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Wednesday, 29 March, 2023, 8AM (Pensacola/Kansas City, USA)

Wednesday, 29 March, 2023, 9AM (New York / Toronto, USA/CA)

Wednesday, 29 March, 2023, 10PM (Seoul, KO)

Thursday, 29 March ,2023, 0:00AM (Sydney, AU)

Thursday, 29 March, 2023, 02:00AM (Auckland, NZ)

Please click on the link to register:  (This event has ended) 👈

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide.

I look forward to seeing all of you again! 😊 

Quincy

New to CC socials?: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC (Community) members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused, and anyone new is very welcome.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

13 Replies 13
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

15:00 Berlin time 🙂

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Global - party time!

Hey @Cathie19 , think you can attend this one? 

Tagging our usual suspects too:  @Robin4 , @Clara116 , @Jessica-and-Henry0 , @Christine615@Debra300 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Stephanie ,

Oh Steph, I would love to have taken part but as I said to Quincy regarding another zoom meeting, myself and 2 mates are taking a 5 day trip into the outback. I have a 3 metre rubber ducky inflatable with a 10 hp Mariner outboard which I have had for years. I am throwing it in the boot of the car along with a couple of tents and we are going to camp on the banks of the Darling River for 3 nights and try our luck at catching a fish or two....and of course sinking a few reds and the odd beer.

Robin4_0-1679662440613.jpeg

Unfortunately this trip coincides with the ABB zoom meeting, I will be away from Sunday the 26th getting back here on Friday 31st. Even being away I would love to have been involved with my laptop but, as we won't have satellite communications we are just not going to be able to get a signal out where we are going, I am going to have to reluctantly decline the offer Stephanie.

I am sorry, I always enjoyed our zoom catch-ups!

Cheers........Rob

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Next time, mate, and you can share your amazing adventures with us! @Robin4 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

I’ll see how I go @Stephanie, but my big sister’s 80th birthday is on that day!

I’m actually flying into Sydney on Monday to surprise her; then I’m heading to Canberra for a few days for a combined grandies 4th and 8th birthday party! Then a round about flight from Canberra to Melbourne to catch a flight home to Darwin! 

PS: I should be packing, but I’m at the easel instead! Lol….

I’ll try and sneak away for a few minutes if only to wave hello. xxxxxxx Lots of love to my global buddies! X💞

BTW @Robin4, don’t forget the aeroguard! 👏🏼🤪

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Stephanie @Quincy Thanks so much for the heads up and invite.....I've missed everyone for sure.

I will do my best to be on the meet up call - I have a Dr. Appt right after but even for a short visit that will be great to say hi and see all of you. 

Till next week.

All good things,

Clara116

@Quincy @Stephanie @Clara116 @Cathie19 @Till-and-Jutta0 

See you then! 

And tagging a few others I'd love to see~

@Christine615 @Ann72 @Debra300 @Huma0 @Yuan100 @Nutth0 @Lawrene0 

Hey, @Jessica-and-Henry0 , thanks for the tag! I'd love to be there -- really miss you and everyone! -- but I'll be working that day. Next time!

Keshav7
Host Advisory Board Member
New Delhi, India

IST friendly time - yay! Cant wait to be a part of it!🕺

Passionate about life!
Keshav7
Host Advisory Board Member
New Delhi, India

Thankyou for the chat today! It was lovely to meet you guys - so full of life.

Keshav7_0-1680098308984.png

Passionate about life!
Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

It has been great to meet you, @Keshav7 !

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

... and all the others too of course ... 😍

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It was absolutely lovely seeing all of you again! @Jessica-and-Henry0 @Clara116 @Keshav7 @Laurelle3 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Christine615 ❤️

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 15.06.41.png

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen