Cafe

Lorie137
Level 2
Anaheim, CA

Cafe

Hi Iโ€™m Lorie Iโ€™m in Los Angeles Iโ€™m new here please feel free to reach out to me to show me the ropes ๐Ÿฅฐ

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Lorie137, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center. Thank you for joining us ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please let us know if you have any specific questions in response to this message so our wonderful Host community can offer their advice.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

When you sign up to list on airbnb you will be offered a local superhost ambassador @Lorie137 who can show you the ropes .

Welcome @Lorie137

Thatโ€™s a great suggestion @Helen3

I signed up with a local superhost (she wa actually in SF area and was a superhost for years) when I started and it was helpful. She cheered me on, gave some suggestions and reviewed my listing.

If you follow the suggestions of Airbnb and take good pictures, write captivating captions, a descriptive title, distances and times to walk/drive/subway to common destinations (grocery store, restaurants, local attractions), bus lines near your listing, a house manual, figure out your cancellation policies, if youโ€™ll do instant booking or not, and youโ€™ll be on your way!

I joined in June and at that time you had to make your listing live (but it is hidden for 24 hours) and then you can fill out your arrival guide and finish some last parts of your listing (I personally donโ€™t know why you couldnโ€™t do this all before making it live). During that 24 hour period, click on everything in your listing to figure out if there was a formatting issue or typos. You can click on the listing to see how guests will view your listing.

You can even post your listing here for other hosts to give feedback too!

Let us know if you have any other questions!