Co-hosting/ Cleaning Person - Riverdale, Toronto

Answered!
Les46
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Co-hosting/ Cleaning Person - Riverdale, Toronto

Hello 🙂

I'm writing to find out if there are hosts in my area who may know of a reliable, detailed individual who can prepare my rental between guests? I'm also interested to learn more about Co-Hosting. Thank you! 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on a Toronto host group to ask for recommendations @Les46 

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on a Toronto host group to ask for recommendations @Les46 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Les46, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have better chances to connect with a local Hosts in need of a Co-host 😊

I hope this helps.

Quincy  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

İrem19
Level 2
Ankara, Turkey

Hello @Les46, I live in downtown Toronto and I would like to talk with you about being a Co-host for your Airbnb! Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Hi Irem

Do you know anyone for cleaning my Airbnb apartment in downtown Toronto. 

Hi @İrem19  - I'm not sure if you're still offering a co-host service, but I'm also looking for someone to assist me with a dt Toronto listing this summer. Let me know if you're interested and we can chat further!

Hello @Melody242 , I am still offering a co-host service, and I would be happy to discuss more details! When are you available to have chat?

Lisa6561
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi ther @Les46, I used scrubishly to clean and set up between guests and was very pleased. Not cheap but very good! 

Hi @Lisa6561 do you mind sharing how much is not cheap. Thx

Hi there, I paid CAD365 for an 1100 sq foot townhouse with 3 beds/2 baths which included a bunch of optional extras (inside fridge, microwave, cupboards). I also went for the additional Airbnb package add on for a damage report and gift basket for the next guests of another $99 (there were cheaper options for both). 

To update- I didn’t have a great experience with this company the second time I used them (their cleaner left garbage bags of food outside my house overnight which my neighbour complained about). So I take back my recommendation of them and see there are now a lot of services in Toronto offering to clean and turn over airbnbs. 

Rookie2
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I have a person  @Les46 charging 140 to clean a 2 bdrm apartment 

Xiaoan0
Level 2
Waterloo, Canada

Hi @Les46 , have you found any good cleaning service or cleaning person? I'm also looking for someone to clean my airbnb in downtown Toronto.