Colorado Angel's Camp

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

Colorado Angel's Camp

Building a team in Colorado ... Twenty acre rescue Horse Ranch with one Cabin , a Guest Suite and Tipi ( stay's ) . Plus the Chalet for hosts and Horse Wrangler. We also, have a Florida location being up-graded to a Lux stay, also a houseboat in the works for a unique stay. We need a super-host mindset, out of the box thinker and someone who would be able to travel to all locations. This is a great opportunity for the right person or couple.  Reach out, love and light, Sunshine Good vibes at Angels Camp !

ash  

5 Replies 5
Jenna230
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Ash! I talked you you briefly about this opportunity, and my mom is interested in co-hosting for the summer. She currently runs our AirBnB with me. Could we get on a call to learn more about it if this opportunity is still available?

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

hi,  the job really involves someone actually living here in the mountain Chalet for two month every other third month . I need hands on checkins, cleaning etc... it's not a desk job.  If still interested we can talk more..  I have properties in arizona , florida and Colorado. 🙂 thank you , ash 

Ashley678
Level 7
Apache Junction, AZ

awesome , my number is *sensitive information hidden*. thank you, ash you can call now if you wish... 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you and interested parties just private message each other on your profile @Ashley678 ?

It's against the forum rules to post personal contact details, so likely the admins will remove them.

sorry , i didn't know this. thank you... ash