Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

130 Replies 130

I appreciate making  Superhost Level 1  again and am grateful to have found AirBnb.  It has turned my condo into a wonderful income property and has made it affordable to own, enjoy and improve over the years.  Without the rental income, the renovation budget wouldn't have existed and now the condo looks better than ever.  I feel really good about sharing our space and seeing others being able to create wonderful memories with their families and loved ones.  It has become a special place for many, and I have repeat guests that come every year that consider it their home away from home as we do.  Thank you AirBnb!  you too are always improving your business and making travel more affordable and enjoyable.

Thank you, Kyra Hanson

What a lovely comment @Kyra-With-My-Husband-Har0. Thank you so much for being a part of our Community and it's wonderful to hear all the positive impact Airbnb has on your listing. 

What is the best piece of advise you'd be sharing with new Hosts based on your own hosting experience?

-----

Buddhas0
Level 7
Salt Lake City, UT

Really, super host again LOL! I sold my property used for an Airbnb in November of 2023 and I just made superhost again for the second time after being promised for the third time that it will not happen again...

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Buddhas0

I'm so sorry this has happened again, especially as I was the one who raised it back in Feb for you.  I'll raise this again for you and maybe the team can have a deeper look into what's happening here.

Once again, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Rebecca 

-----

I enjoy hosting because I get to provide a place for families to stay with their pets and feel comfortable just like they do at home. I sometimes go the extra mile to make accommodations for some of our guest when needed.

Polly164
Level 4
Geelong, Australia

Hello! Welcome to the new SuperHosts. 

My main advice is to regularly review and update your house rules and listing details so that everyone understands the expectations of guests and hosts.

This is especially true if you live in your listing. It can help boost your safety. Superhost status is great to have, but it’s your house rules that protect you and ensure you have the bookings you want. 

All the best for your future status! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Polly164 , that's a very valuable advice for new and experienced Hosts! Thank you so much for sharing 🌻.

-----

You’re welcome. I’m glad that AirBnB takes guest safety so seriously, but the safety of Hosts who share the homes they live in is at least as important too. We can take some steps ourselves to ensure this too, which is something I’m glad I’m learning early in my Hosting journey. Some local experienced Hosts have been incredibly helpful for this. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone, as we look forward to a new week, I am elated to welcome the Superhosts who have visited us recently and shared their excitement about the Superhost journey with us 😍@Terry903 @Devadassen0 @Anderson315 @Mariana1240 @Polly164 @Griselda58 . We look forward to hearing your experiences!

-----

Melody282
Level 1
Buckeye, AZ

Thank you Bhumika,

I got started last year when I relocated to a new area and needed the financial help. I have received so much more than that in return. I have had guests from all around the US and made so many new friends. Had one bad apple but airbnb really came through to help me out. I have ended up renting both my guest rooms because how friendly my guest are. Thank you airbnb community. I feel honored to be a superhost!

-Melody

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Melody282 ! Welcome to the Community Center🌻. It's so heartwarming to read how you started your journey as a Host and how much you're enjoying being a part of it. Many congratulations on receiving the Superhost status for all the hard work you've put in for your listing! 🎉

What's been the most memorable experience you've had with a guest so far?

-----