Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

130 Replies 130

Thank you Bhumika and congrats to everyone. I started my Airbnb in January and it's been a great experience. The guests have been nice and it's nice to make some extra income. I built my guest house myself and pulled all the permits. It was fun to build the tiny home and it's rewarding to see all the guest enjoy staying there. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Frank2028 , Thank you so much for sharing all about the fantastic work you've been doing😍.  It is such a great achievement in a span of short time!

Usually we've seen prospective Hosts share concerns about permit process and setting up the listing correctly.  Do have any tips about it for new Hosts?🗒

-----

Absolutely. I had no idea what I was doing when I first started. I went to the City and told them what I wanted to do. They told me the requirements and I got it done. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I asked them part of the way through why they were so helpful. They told me it was because I was transparent with my plans and I completed all their requirements in a timely manner without cutting corners. The listing process was easy. Airbnb has a effective algorithm that views the photos I submitted and put me in to the Tiny Home category. I used a real estate photographer so my photos were clear, wide view, and accurately showed the space. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much for sharing with us @Frank2028 ! 🌻 

It looks like transparency is the key when it comes to taking relevant permissions from the city and am so glad to hear that it was relatively  a smooth process for you💪

I saw your listing photographs and they are really amazing! Do you have any favorite photos from your listing? 😍

-----

My favorite photos are the ones that involve the palm trees. The tropical look is what makes my Tiny Home look unique. 

Ruby167
Level 2
Cartagena, Colombia

Thank you Bhumika and congrats to everyone.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations again  @Ruby167 and so glad to hear from you ! 🤗 

How is the year 2024 treating you in terms of hosting😉?

-----

Everything fine

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Ruby167 Do you have any interesting guest stories to share with us? 😍

-----

My Airbnb is located on the island of Tierra Bomba, in Cartagena, Colombia. All my guests come from all over the world, but I had a booking of a father and a son, both were dancers, especially Russian traditional dance, but what was special about them was that one was on the show America's Got Talent.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow! That's definitely an exciting encounter! It must've been so fascinating to meet guests from across the globe with such incredible talents! 

Thank you for sharing @Ruby167 and do keep in touch! We'd love to hear all the incredible stories you've lived and experienced as a Host😍

-----

Amy-And-Yasha0
Level 1
New York, United States

Congratulations to all the superhosts 

it’s a ten year journey for me that started in paris and now brooklyn.

so happy to be part of this community 

amy

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Woah @Amy-And-Yasha0 , it's so thrilling to hear if your tenure as a a Host😍! Must have been quite a journey! 

Do you have any tips and recommendations for new Hosts who have just started hosting?

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

And heartily welcoming a few more as well! Can't wait to hear more about you 😍 :  @Tiare5  @Dianne369 @Vadenir0 @Lau23181 @Bryn96 @Dimitris213 @Carmen809 @Sandra-Regina9 @Alejandro1851 @Loni56 @Elaine976 @Andrea6571 😉

-----