ESCALATION over SUPERVISOR

Antonio2433
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

ESCALATION over SUPERVISOR

Process are good, yet if these where always followed by customer service reps, suoervisors or Case Managers.

They sometimes have a lack of attention to review a particular case, or maybe negligence, poor knowledge of policies and/or bad criteria...

What to do in those cases???

Today, nothing else but look into other ways to equilibrate your business outside the platform. Resignation in other words.

There is still only one level os escalation process. If they said black or white. That's it. No one will review your case anymore. CRM is clearly one way and no one else is the with a 2nd level review to see if policy under a proper criteria was applied.

We need to all find a way to make this a massive co plain in and out of Airbnb to have this huge issue solved ASAP.

This will hut many customers, (out business), in many ways. Needs to be attended though making noise vs this monster corporation, where we just became a nj.ber for them. 

We are not machines definition, but need human treatment in every case with quality assurance.

A 2nd chance revuson must be available within Airbnb's suoervison process.

Good luck

3 Replies 3
Richard2299
Level 1
Indianapolis, IN

Antonio @Antonio2433 , I absolutely agree with you. Have you heard anymore on how to escalate? My situation (very briefly): Guest had unauthorized party causing almost $700 in damages. Airbnb representatives say guest paid $500 through resolution center (the rep said she saw the receipt), and tells me to wait 15 business days before i receive the monies. After this period, I contact Airbnb and they say the guest never sent in the money, and now the time has passed for me to file a claim. I had at least two dozen verbal and written messages with different reps and a supervisor before I was told this. I followed all verbal and written directions to receive the money. They even said the photos clearly show the damages, and they have disciplined the guest. And even though I did everything they asked and waited patiently during the period, the fact that I listened to the Airbnb reps has now penalized me where I cannot obtain reimbursement for the damages. And they said i cannot escalate this to someone higher. So frustrating. I have been a loyal and successful host for Airbnb for over 10 years...it is now apparent (and embarrassingly) obvious that my allegiances were misdirected. So disillusioned...not sure if the risk/benifit of hosting with this company is really worth it...

Antonio2433
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

We need to gather and have a group of protest. There is not such thing as criteria or escalation process...

Amanda2174
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

I have been waiting two months for these people to review my claim. The only responses I get are emails from the representative telling me that she is on her "rest days". I have spent over 9 hours on the phone trying to get an update on my case with no resolution. The reps say that a supervisor will give me a call back and then does not. I have tried to be patient and nice throughout this process. I will pull my listing if this is how AirBnb does business. They take a large portion of the rental and provide no service to the host when there was clear damage. I cannot believe a company functions like this.