Eid mubarak 2024

Walid99
Level 3
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Eid mubarak 2024

Dear Community Members,

I hope you are all healthy. On the occasion of Eid [Asladha Mubarak, I would like to express my best congratulations and blessings to all of you. This holiday comes to bring us together as a community and reminds us of the importance of cohesion and cooperation.

As we go through challenges and adversities, communities remain strong when they cohere and collaborate. I am proud of the community spirit that grows in us and embraces love and cooperation between our people. We are all part of this community, and we all strive to build a better future.

On this feast, let us ease each other, extend a helping hand to those in need, and seek to promote solidarity and understanding. To give each other respect and support, and work together to create a positive and prosperous environment.

I wish you all a happy Eid full of joy and peace. Let’s enjoy our time with family and friends, and work together to build a better community for everyone.

Happy new year!

Best regards,

Walid

5 Replies 5
Walid99
Level 3
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Black and White Simple Eid Mubarak Poster - 1.png

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Blessings to all our Muslim hosts on Eid @Walid99 . 

In Bristol we have a wonderful Grand Iftar which I have been attending for five years . Here are this years celebrations 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-68674378.amp

Walid99
Level 3
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

😍

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for your warm message and heartfelt greetings, Happy Eid! 🎉
It is truly such a special time of the year, the community really comes together during this time and it is lovely to be part of it! 💖  I hope you are having an amazing time celebrating with your loved ones and eating delicious food 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Walid99
Level 3
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

You most welcome ✌️