Explore wadirum

Saher4
Level 2
Wadi Rum Village, Jordan

Explore wadirum

Wadi Rum is characterized by its rocky mountains in white, yellow, red and brown colors, and its distinctive geographical formations. Wadi Rum contains a group of narrow valleys, natural arcs, towering cliffs and sloping roads, as well as large piles of collapsed rocks, a number of caves and thousands of rock carvings and engravings. It also includes the highest mountain peaks in the south of the Levant, which are: Jabal Umm al-Dami and Jabal Rum.

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Saher4, Welcome to our Airbnb Community Center!!

Your listings are really great and unique. Curiously I had a peek at your listing photos and the views it has are simply breathtaking!! I am sure the travellers who are avid star-gazers would surely have great fun at your listing. Have you received any latest bookings recently or expected to receive guests soon?

Bhumika_0-1694277333726.jpeg

I also wanted to share this picture especially! Such a great sunset view!
(This reminds me of a sunset scene from the movies Star Wars. One could imagine themselves as Luke Skywalker while watching this sunset... @Joelle43 Wanted to share this reference with you😝. If you know, you know!!!!😍)

Bhumika_2-1694277687575.jpeg

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Saher4 I had a chance to spend two days in Jordan last winter and would love to be back and visit the desert area. Star gazing must be amazing