๐Ÿƒ[FESTIVAL] Host Community Green Collage 2023๐Ÿƒ

๐Ÿƒ[FESTIVAL] Host Community Green Collage 2023๐Ÿƒ

Airbnb Earth Day Green Community Collage.jpg

Dear Hosting Community, 

I wanted to express my appreciation to all of you wonderful Hosts who participated in our Festival of Sustainability. Your contributions brought so much awareness to issues around sustainability. We are so grateful for your engagement, support, and never ending passion!

We received so many wonderful submissions, from thought-provoking articles and informative tips, to inspiring stories and stunning photos of you all in โ€œgreenโ€ spaces around the world. Your creativity and commitment to sustainability are truly inspiring, and we are so proud - and lucky - to have you as part of our Hosting community working together towards a more sustainable future. 

To each and every one of you who submitted an article, shared a photo, or shared tips and engaged in the posts - thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 

Please enjoy the โ€œgreenโ€ community collage we have put together with all of your contributions - I have also shared a โ€œgreenโ€ photo of myself!

We hope that this festival has inspired you, and many more,  to continue to think about sustainability and take action to create positive change in your own communities. We look forward to seeing all the amazing things you will do in the future. 

Warmly, 

Catherine Powell

First photo is from Sayulita in Mexico , Second photo is from WyomingFirst photo is from Sayulita in Mexico , Second photo is from Wyoming 

From the CC team - *We would also like to apologize if we missed out or were not able to put all of your images in the green collage. In many instances, the quality, perspective, and resolution of the images that were provided could not work in the final image. Please know we appreciate your efforts and would like to invite you to keep sharing your amazing work, experiences and stories here in the CC.

22 Replies 22
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Some really great initiatives @Clara116 !! The food looks scrumptious๐Ÿ˜

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika  thanks ๐Ÿ’ฅ best to you!

Delphine348
Host Advisory Board Member
Achรจres-la-Forรชt, France

I love all of your meeting content and I am glad to see that your host community is so engaged in sustainable tourism and charity action, what a great commitment ! Congratulations ! 

I also believe in the small steps, easy to adopt.

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expรฉrience en tant qu'hรดte)
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well I was hungry before seeing those snaps @Clara116 , now I'm famished!!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie oh what fun! They were so delicious and such fun to put together!! Wish you could have joined us in Florida!

hugs, Clara

Felicity11
Manly, Australia

Thank you @Catherine-Powell  for your support on the festival. It has been a great way to raise awareness among hosts and share ideas among one another.   

Conversations like this can we so powerful to engage with hosts who may be thinking about what they can do in there listings to then taking steps to start a compost bin or get the solar panels they keep thinking of or even just to start thinking what can I do and what impact can I have.  

As @Daniel1651  has shared,  his guests love seeing the energy reading he can show about the consumption during the stay.  These sorts of practices will become more common with hosts and they help  guests understand the impact of their stay.   

I hope we have inspired many hosts consider making small changes to there homes and to take photos of the sustainable actions they have in their homes, and add these to their listings and to write about them so guests are aware and can support hosts.  

The more we talk about sustainability and the practices we are taking the more mainstream and normalised it will become - for both the host and the guest.   Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of the festival. 

Keshav7
New Delhi, India

Loved these all! To many more green festivals everyday! Cheers!!

Passionate about life!
Delphine348
Achรจres-la-Forรชt, France

Thank you @Catherine-Powell to share your engagement with us, itโ€™s very motivating ! 

I am really happy to have discovered a lot of new information this year in the Festival, and so many hosts who care for the sustainability in hosting.

Looking forward to see many more articles and maybe a sustainability chapter in the CC for all year long?

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expรฉrience en tant qu'hรดte)