Fruit tea

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

Fruit tea

images (3).jpeg

Hello

Now, I am opposed with the tea daily.

There are a lot of a variety of tea in the world.

but I would like to recommend you fruit tea.

Driving the fruit tea, It make me relaxing and taking it easy from the job.

Would you like some tea ?

It's time for us to make great hobby!

Minako
16 Replies 16
Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

I'm sorry for my mistake in my sentence.

Incorrect: opposed 

Correct: possessed 

Minako
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Minako10 I'm a big fan of tea. Ever since I learned how to properly make green tea I drink way too much of it!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Minako10 

I am more of a coffee drinker myself, but I do have a lot of different teas in my airbnb for my guests. At the moment, there are probably around 30 different flavours/varieties for them to enjoy, but I am changing them all the time. I usually have the ones that are more 'common' here, such as English breakfast, Earl Grey, green, camomile etc. but I also like to include some more unusual ones too, including fruit varieties.

I am often given tea as a gift (even though I am not a tea drinker), quite frequently from Asian guests. One gentleman from South Korea even gave me a very beautiful tea set in a traditional Korean design.

@Sybe @Huma0 

Thank you for your opinion for me 😊

That's right!

I also love a variety of tea in my life.

Japanese people who are most famous the tea in Japan is uji tea in Kyoto.

uji is similar to the green tea.

The traditional green tea in Japan is so bitter, but very good!

It's use for not only to drink, but also to make cake and serve it as a decoration.

That's perfect sweet!

Minako
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Minako10 

I don't think I've ever tried to make a cake with tea, but it sounds interesting! 

@Minako10 @Huma0 my mother used to make a boiled fruit cake with tea. 

For interest, more tea is used in my Airbnb than coffee. I do supply 5 varieties - tea, 5 variety coffee pods plus instant coffee, milo along with cupachino and mocha sachets. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Laurelle3 

I would also say that my guests drink more tea than coffee, with the exception of one couple who went through a whole large bag of Lavazza and a whole bag of sugar in three days. They must have been bouncing off the walls! 

I do supply several types of coffee, but probably about 20 different flavours of tea at any time. I have a tea caddy (one of those boxes with sections and a glass lid), so I can put a few sachets of each out for guests and top up when necessary. For some reason, one of my cats likes to sit on the tea caddy though, which is not helpful.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Ooooh @Laurelle3 you've just reminded me of my great-grandmother's recipe for "tea loaf" which I think is probably similar to your mother's cake!  

I might have to ask my mum for the recipe!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Minako10 

I absolutely love tea!  I have a glass teapot, and I like to drink tea made from locally grown herbs and spices.

What is your favourite tea?

Jenny

-----

@Jenny , @Laurelle3 

Thank you for your comments 😊

I love fruit tea and green tea 🍵

After finishing my work, it make me relaxing from being tired at home.

But when I visited to the United Kingdom in 2019, The language office where for improving me language skills have some kind of tea alongside the window with pots. I tried to drink black tea. It can be enjoying my travel in the United Kingdom. It couldn't be better!

Tea is one of my good effect to the body in my life.

Minako

@Jenny 

Especially lemon flavour tea is best for me 😊

Minako
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lemon tea is so delicious, @Minako10! So refreshing!

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Minako10 I enjoy hot water with a slice of lemon and a thin slice of fresh ginger when I have gone off coffee

Also fresh mint in hot water for me after a heavy meal.

In the past while visiting Bejing we were taken to a Chinese tea ceremony and I bought home 3 boxes of jasmin tea with me.

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Minako10 @Jenny @Sybe I'm a coffee drinker in the morning....but I adore growing Roselle (hibiscus) in our garden and I harvest it and dehydrate it to make a fabulous tea, like Red Zinger tea for those that live in the USA you might remember this tea. Its loaded with Vit C - the folks in Jamaica and parts of Africa also grow and make lovely drinks using Roselle, they call theirs Sorrell....and they use loads of sugar, that's the part I don't like. I'm about honey use when given a choice. Also, the Roselle makes a fabulous Jam, Chutney, Jelly that can be used when serving meats, for breakfast and more. I recently made a delicious Galette with Roselle. So some things we drink are also used for many other things. Like Bergamot tea - its a wonderful herbal drink and we use Bergamot Essential Oil for lifting the spirits, depression and I'm convinced it does help. 

Herbs, Essential Oils, plants, berries there's just an endless list of things that are used as Teas all over the world....and probably many we know nothing about in lands undiscovered. How interesting is that??

Happy tea time folks!