House to host Baby shower

Answered!
Corine123
Level 1
Brockton, MA

House to host Baby shower

Hello! I'm looking for a house in South Shore MA to host a baby shower for no more than 50 people. Nothing crazy! Just a casual day and hope I can find something to accommodate!

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Hi @Corine123 

In my experience, it is highly unlikely for you to find someone to host a party for 50 people no matter how tame the party  as an airbnb. Also, I believe there is a company policy against booking airbnb properties for parties. 

Perhaps you would be better off  with a venue instead of an airbnb property? Bigger hotels in my area begun to offer their smaller meeting rooms, such as the business center or the conference room, or a couple of suites as baby shower venues and they really do a good job of it. 

The wedding destination type places (there are a bunch of castle like looking wedding venues in NJ, I'm sure MA has them) also began to offer smaller meeting rooms for such occasions complete with living room furniture etc. Anyway, I think you might have better luck with a place specifically designed to host 50 people comfortably. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Hi @Corine123 

In my experience, it is highly unlikely for you to find someone to host a party for 50 people no matter how tame the party  as an airbnb. Also, I believe there is a company policy against booking airbnb properties for parties. 

Perhaps you would be better off  with a venue instead of an airbnb property? Bigger hotels in my area begun to offer their smaller meeting rooms, such as the business center or the conference room, or a couple of suites as baby shower venues and they really do a good job of it. 

The wedding destination type places (there are a bunch of castle like looking wedding venues in NJ, I'm sure MA has them) also began to offer smaller meeting rooms for such occasions complete with living room furniture etc. Anyway, I think you might have better luck with a place specifically designed to host 50 people comfortably. 

Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

@Corine123,

Have you reached out to White's of Westport?

I attended a large gathering there, it was in a convenient location.

I'm sorry I can't offer my Airbnb property to your group, but I'd be happy to host a maximum of 6 guests. Good luck and most importantly Congratulations to the mom-to-be.