I am a Superhost that has all the requirements to get any help under the Superhost relief fund but still haven´t received the invitation

Isabela19
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

I am a Superhost that has all the requirements to get any help under the Superhost relief fund but still haven´t received the invitation

Hello community,

I was a great Superhost for three years, an Airbnb fan around the world, and I though Airbnb as a great company that we, Superhost, we can rely on. Then Covid-19 came and here I am,  as many of you, with zero income since March 5th and counting. I was the first to go ahead and help all my future guests with their cancellations and help them even more. Like many of us, we received some ¨news¨from Airbnb about the Superhost relief help that surely brightens up a bit our dark hosting days. I was patiently waiting for the invitation since I do have all the requirements to get one. I called Airbnb asking for any help during April and May and one of the agents told me to wait until May 31st. Today, May 29th I decide to call Airbnb and the agent said that all the invitation has been sent and unfortunately she has no more information. I beg her for a contact number or any way of communication to the Team in charge of these funds but she didn't know anything else. Now, I am about to lose my home, desperate as never before and without any answer and any help at all from Airbnb after being with them for three years. Nobody is giving me any answer. I am in serious debt and with no help or answer at all form any Airbnb members after 10 calls to different Airbnb phone numbers, many messages sent to customer services, and 3 feedbacks going nowhere.  Does any of you have their contact information or any way they can listen to me? Thanks in advance for any help! 

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Isabela19  I'm very sorry that you are in desperate financial straits, but continuing to call Airbnb is 100% pointless- a very small percentage of Superhosts received any funds through this program. There are probably thousands of hosts in desperate circumstances who may lose their homes- you are simply a drop in the bucket, unfortunately. They had certain criteria they used to pare down who they gave the grants to (one was Superhost for 4 years or more, although they first said at least 1 year), and in most cases I have read about, the host only received maybe $1000, or $2000- haven't heard of anyone receiving $5000. 

Your time could be put to much better use coming up with some ways to make some money rather than wasting it trying to get money from Airbnb.

I also expected to get an invitation as superhost since some years. I am host since 2014 , it looks you can no longer trust in airbnb , that program looks as an  an empty promise....

That's right. Airbnb has just left us behind.

Gale57
Level 2
Clayton, NC

@Isabela19 I am trying to contact someone at Airbnb to change an address. I have changed it on my profile but the listing is still coming up incorrectly. How do you call them?

Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Gale57 

On the 1st page of this tread, you have all the phone numbers

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

Regards

Roberta