Instant book feature technical suggestion

Instant book feature technical suggestion

Won't it be very helpful for hosts to have the power to set "instant book" for some dates and "approval on guest request" on some other dates.

For example, I want 14, 15 and 16 Feb 2020 as an instant book but I don't want an instant booking for all dates.

2 Replies 2
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear Sushant

You need to select either option "Instant Booking" or Approval on guest request" but better option Approval on guest request then you can monitor and control your all incoming guest.

There are few setting in Calendar you can set the price, block and open the room for certain date and also booking setting. You just login to your Airbnb back office and go to the Calendar and set it as you like.

Hope you can solve your booking option.

Thank you

Regards

Mizanur

Dear Mizanur

Thank you for your insight. I always keep the setting of "Approval on guest request" turned on for all the control. But many guests turn on the filter for "instant book" and because of that, I might lose a potential booking.

I don't want to turn on the instant book always because of my sudden plans on weekends for personal reasons, but for the next 2 weeks, I am sure that I will be available for guests. Therefore I am advocating for providing additional power to host to set the option of "Instant Booking" or Approval on guest request" just like one does setting in the calender for the price, block and open the room for a certain date

Thank you

Regards

Sushant