Is there a private messaging system for co-hosts to communicate with each other?

Eduardo506
Level 2
Mexicali, Mexico

Is there a private messaging system for co-hosts to communicate with each other?

Hello, my property is managed by a co-host account that is shared between several people inside my property manager service. I want to be able to send messages to this account privately (without my guests knowing of course) so all the employees that use this co-host account can read them. For example, to ask them to pay more attention to cleaning or something. Is there a way this can be done? I haven't find it yet. Thank you!

4 Replies 4

@Eduardo506  Is it necessary for this communication to happen inside the Airbnb platform?

Well, for me, yes. Because I don't know who is using the co-host account at certain times, and well, I think is better to handle everything in the same platform than using several different tools.

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Eduardo506  At the point you add a co-host to a listing a message thread is opened between the listing admin and the co-host, you could use that for communication purposes?

Yes! Thank you @Paul1255! I found how to add my co-host to a private message inside Airbnb messaging system. What I couldn't do, is to add more than one co-host.