Looking for a mentor!

Answered!
Ashley1038
Level 1
Matthews, NC

Looking for a mentor!

Hi! I am a new Airbnb host (just listed our house in Lake Lure, NC) and looking to sign up to get an experienced mentor! I understand this is a new program. Does anyone know how I can get signed up? Thanks so much!

1 Best Answer
Lauren2648
Level 2
Austin, TX

I'm an Airbnb Superhost and coach always willing to share my hosting tips and tricks to help other aspiring Airbnb host achieving Superhost status in only a few short months and receive 5-Star reviews after every guests -- it's really NOT that difficult! 

You can book a 1:1 coaching call with me AND/OR sign up for an Airbnb listing audit as well --  I will review your entire listing and make new suggestions for the title, description, pictures, and so much more. With my help you'll get booked in no time!

Here are the links to my Fiverr Gigs:

Airbnb Audit: **

Airbnb Coaching:**

Airbnb Message Templates:**

Too book and coaching all or Airbnb Audit,  please visit ** or feel free to email me at **

Thanks and Happy Hosting 🙂

**[Link removed due to safety reasons (advertising) - Community Center Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

25 Replies 25

Hello my name is Brittny. I am very much interested in buying/renting a property and uploading it on AirBnb. I need help with the whole process and would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Hi B, open a new topic - as this post from 2020 might not be seen by many. Also, there are 2 problems you are asking help with:

1. Buying/ renting [here ppl cant help with buying per se]

2. Airbnb listing - on this someone might give advice/directions.

g. luck

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Brittny4 ,

Welcome to the Community Center. As @Bes175 correctly mentioned  you can post your concerns here :  Grow your business , in order to connect with fellow hosts.  Also, you can have a look at How to get started with the Community Center for starters and getting acquainted with our CC. 

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Please text me

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I’m interested in mentorship

Hey I’m interested in mentorship text me.**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Lauren, 

I hope all is well. Are you still offering airbnb coaching.

Hi, 

I would like to talk to you about getting some help with my listing.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

When you sign up to host you will be offered help from an airbnb ambassador @Michelle3890 

Hi,

Thanks. I would LOVE help. 

Hello Lauren I would like to get some basic information about how I should start hosting I am new to this space and don’t own any properties but I know I can Airbnb without owning can you please get back to me with tips on how to start the whole process from step 1

Hi Lauren. I just bought a property and created an Airbnb listing a couple of months ago. I could really use some guidance about what to do next. Are you still available for coaching?