My Treasure

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

My Treasure

Notebooks (taken by Minako)Notebooks (taken by Minako)

Hello!

Having a memory, it is important in the life.

For me, I think that it is valuable to do something.

I have a lot of notebooks, which I have been writing the date and words since I was junior high school student.

Not only events the day, but also have studied to success several examinations.

i really feel so proud to my family and my teacher and get the job that I longed for being gone for the dream to work in the future.

The pile of books must be my bible!

Minako
5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Minako10 We have an 85 year old friend in the village who writes a photo illustrated journal then prints and loose binds it for every holiday he has ever been on. The ability for him (and others) to go back over many decades is truly impressive. Less personal than a diary but a really useful aid to memory.

@Mike-And-Jane0 

Great!

I also did write the notebook which was describing it with my classmate when I was junior high-school student. but it was only once.

Minako
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Minako10,

Thank you for sharing this in the Community. Personally, I have a photographic memory which allows me to easily recall events when viewing a picture. I've been collecting thousands of pictures throughout my entire life, some of which date back to my kindergarten years.

Best regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

i too had such memories with notebooks.

Juan
Kalia14
Level 1
Boca Raton, FL

I have the same memory