New Commununity Member

Francisca314
Level 2
Saint Davids, Grenada

New Commununity Member

Hi, I'm Francisca! I am excited to be in this community of host, after having started the host journey 5 months ago. 

I am located in St. David on the Caribbean island Grenada. Our 2 bedroom apartment is relatively new and still experiencing some add on to give our guest a memorable experience.  So far, it has been a great experience for me although it is a part time endeavor. 

I look forward to the interacrion and learning this platform seeks to provide.

2 Replies 2
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Francisca314

Welcome! You'll find a wealth of knowledge, support, and camaraderie here, hosts supporting hosts.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Francisca314 👋

It's so wonderful to have you here on the Community Center with us! 🎉

As @Patricia2526 has said, we're a friendly and supportive community, always ready to lend a helping hand. 😊

Here are a couple of my favourite boards that you might find helpful:

Ask about your listing -This is a fantastic board where you can ask other hosts to provide feedback on your listing. It's a great opportunity to get fresh perspectives and make improvements. 

Advice on your space - If you have any questions or need guidance specifically related to your space, this board is perfect for you. Whether it's about amenities, home decor, or even bedding choices, our community is here to assist you.

Feel free to explore these boards and engage in conversations. And if you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you! 🤗

Hope to see you around, 

Rebecca 🦋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines