New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca  and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Sophia : Born and bred in the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง but my roots are Bangladeshi ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ. I love cats ๐Ÿฑ, enjoy eating crisps (also known as chips) and enjoy baking ๐Ÿช. I also love travelling โœˆ๏ธ  I have worked in Community ever since I graduated and to put it lightly, people are my passion! ๐Ÿ’–

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1,885 Replies 1,885

Thank you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

In the picture he was 7 weeks old. ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ 

Adam2133
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

Hello to all friends, guests and travelers, I am here with great happiness ready to welcome you to Sweden and have a different and special place with lakes and charming nature. Ask me any question you would like me to clarify, then I will be ready to answer. Don't hesitate as I'm always very open and I hope to hear from you all Have a good time and be safe Adam

Hello! My name is Joel from Finland๐Ÿ˜ I just started host my first apartment in Helsinkis heart๐Ÿ™‚ All tips and help are welcome to get started๐Ÿ˜

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Joel1459 ๐Ÿ‘‹

It's great to have you here with us! Congratulations on your new venture ๐ŸŽ‰ 

You'll have to keep us updated about your journey! We're looking forward to seeing you around! ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Georgette53
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

Hello, I am from Victoria, BC in Canada. I bought a property last fall in Medicine Hat, AB Canada and have it set up as an Airbnb. It has been a challenge not living close to the property but I am making it work so far. I am a registered nurse and look forward to retiring in the next 5 years ๐Ÿ˜€

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Georgette53 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks so much for stopping by and introducing yourself. How are you finding Hosting so far? We can't wait to hear your experiences! 

See you around! ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Thank you. I have had some challenges but over all it has been a good experience! Itโ€™s nice to have a place where you can connect with other hosts and get new ideas or advice. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

It truly is! Please don't hesitate to start a ๐Ÿ‘‰ new conversation here to share ideas, tips, or ask questions to our experienced Hosts.

See you around on the Community Center! ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

I am from India, and I am An operations manager as a profession. i have only 4-5 months experience as a host. i love travel, Drive and Music.

Hi guys. I am a person who loves making friends and traveling. Because I usually have a lot of time. So I hope you can share a lot of interesting things about traveling with me. Let's travel around this beautiful planet together.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @ๆŸ็ฟฐ1, welcome to the Airbnb community ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm also a travel lover. What's your favourite place so far?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Tomcho0
Level 2
Ohrid, North Macedonia

Hello everyone,

My name is Tomcho, I live in Ohrid, Macedonia. I'm new and I'm amazed at how friendly the company is. My villa is located in the center of Ohrid, just 500 meters from one of the oldest lakes in the world.

I'm glad we can share experiences.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tomcho0 and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

How has your experience with Airbnb been so far? Please feel free to start a ๐Ÿ‘‰New conversation here to share ideas, tips, or ask questions to our experienced Hosts.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Karlis3
Level 3
Grรผt, Switzerland

Hi everyone.
My name is Karlis, I come from Latvia, I host in Switzerland and Italy and I am very looking forward to expand my hosting/co-hosting list of properties.
I am into healthy & good food, body & mind transformation, hosting and doing the best in what I choose to do.
I started hosting more than a year ago with quite good success and now I want to help and exchange knowledge with other hosts on how to overcome the difficulties in hosting and see the calendar filling up more and more each season. Naturally, I came accross this community only today. 
Happy hosting everyone!
Karlis

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Karlis3, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! We're very happy to have you here ๐Ÿ˜Š

Since you've recently joined the community and I see you've already helped some Hosts, I'd like to thank you for that and ask if you're okay with me tagging you in some discussions to get your opinion โœŒ๏ธ

Our community is the perfect place to exchange experiences and advice, and we highly value the experience of our Hosts.

Best regards.

-----