Posted message was deleted by airbnb

Jean5307
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

Posted message was deleted by airbnb

I just did 15 minutes expressing my concerns on this post and asking questions and it got deleted by airbnb so I guess you're not interested in hearing anything about my issues or my problems the company screens whatever keywords or are there and they delete they delete me

4 Replies 4
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

This site times out after a certain time @Jean5307 - many's the time I've written a message & couldn't post cos I took too long before hitting 'Reply'!

This is the most likely explanation, not that you were censored! 

This is a user forum for hosts & guests & users DO post some VERY critical stuff on here, without it being taken down.

- Try again!

I hit reply right away but probably my message was too long and it timed out because like I said maybe times out after 5 minutes but you know that that should should be something that's noted on the board you know leave your message brief it's only it's a 5 minutes maximum or something but anyway it just seems to be that anything I do with Air b&b is just annoying and aggravating thank you for your response and it's nice to hear that other people are having concerns and I'm not the only one who's being shafted here and I don't like airbnb telling me what to do and it's just been an issue last year I had no problem it was a pleasure this year I can't stand airbnb the community of my guests are wonderful dealing with Air b&b is just awful

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It is a well known bug, which shows a coding error when you try to post on this community forum which sadly Airbnb seem unwilling to fix. @Jean5307 

What is the actual issue you want to discuss?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jean5307  Because this site can be glitchy, what I and a lot of other frequent posters do is copy the post before hitting Send. That way, if it disappears into cyberspace, you can just repaste it into the message box and hit send again. It's definitely irritating to lose what you've spent 15 minutes composing. But nothing here is censored unless it contains profanity or is a personal attack on another poster, spam, or otherwise inappropriate, and even those sometimes stand until someone reports it.