Share your top tip for creating a great stay

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Share your top tip for creating a great stay

Quincy_0-1712765160919.jpeg

Hello everyone,

It was great to read your enthusiasm at what it means to become or maintain Superhost status. To celebrate it even more we would like you to share with us what you do to ensure your guests have a memorable stay. 

Tell us, what is your top tip for creating a great stay? 🌟

As all of you continue to be amazing Superhosts and welcome guests from all over the world, your experience is truly priceless. 

I am sure that we can all learn tips from each other, and discuss them, so please feel free to share them here with us. 

Tagging all the new Superhosts who've visited our amazing community last week below ⬇️ 

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

11 Replies 11
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

@Quincy  Hello everyone and congrats to all new Superhosts! 

Tip that I can share is to ensure clear and prompt communication with your guests, addressing any questions or concerns they may have before, during, and after their stay. This helps create a positive experience and fosters trust between you and your guests. Strangers become friends and memories become treasures.🙏

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Patricia2526, thank you so much for sharing this. Communication is very important, indeed! 👍

Do your guests ask questions frequently? 

-----

Hi @Quincy  not quite often maybe because we have detailed descriptions on our listings.  Most common question I get is “How many minutes walk from the Airport” 

tip we can share is clean,clean,clean 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great tip @Carolyn946

What other tips would you share with fellow Hosts?

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Quincy my tip is we meet our guests and show them through the cottage. This is where  questions can be asked and answered.

We also supply a hamper for breakfast as a welcome gift to get them started.

Communication is important.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That is a great moment for guests to ask questions, indeed @Laurelle3. The idea of a hamper sounds lovely too!

Have you received a lot of compliments about the hamper? 

-----

Hamper?   sadly I’m in states and missed what this means?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Carlos-M0, it's a basket with goodies such as snacks, drinks, and other items 😃 Do you leave something similar behind for your guests? 

-----

Caarin0
Level 2
New York, NY

Baseline - the house is spotless, pillows plumped, etc. In winter I leave dried flower arrangements in various places - in summer I make bouquets from flowers and things I find on my property.

I always stock the fridge with local farm fresh eggs around the corner, butter and milk for coffee and I leave a beautiful little jar of jam from a special bakery nearby on top of my welcome note. 

Recently I hosted a family for a week who were in the area to ski.  I suggested a few fantastic diners that I suspected would be fun for the family as well as alternative activities in the area like bowling if they got tired of skiing. I just thought about what I would have enjoyed doing with my own family and made a few suggestions since I’m more familiar with the area.

The family so appreciated my suggestions they booked a return trip to stay with me for Easter weekend before they left the first stay!  When they came back over Easter I made a little Easter basket filled with some treats. 

I think putting yourself in the mindset of the guest and thinking about what would make their stay special can really help to make a great stay. 

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Olá Quincy eu deria comunicação ser verdadeiro em suas palavras ! ter empatia com todos!

Primordial a limpeza organização!

se sentir em casa!

estar pronto para resolver qualquer eventualidade que possa surgir!

o que estiver ao seu alcance! 

fazer o possível e impossível para o convidado ficar confortável!

😍