Site needs a "PETS ALLOWED" search button along the top!

Lisa75
Level 7
Boise, ID

There's no way to easily find listings that allow pets so i have to just use other vacation rental sites.

Why did they get rid of such a critical search request?  You have to hunt like crazy on each damned listing to find something - poor poor decision on airbnb's part!!

Thoughts or maybe i'm missing something - i don't think so at all but let me know!

Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lisa75 It beggars belief that Airbnb finally allowed hosts to collect pet fees through the site and then took away the search filter!

Lisa75
Level 7
Boise, ID

It’s ridiculous! I want to see what folks think and have our voices heard!! I want to charge what I want to so Ild have to see their weird methods

vrbo is SOOOo much better than airbnb

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Lisa75 when you fill out your search, indicate a pet in your guest count.Then only pet friendly listings will populate.

Lisa75
Level 7
Boise, ID

I’m trying on phone no luck it doesn’t exist as an option!

@Lisa75  you are right, I just checked, on the mobile version, there is no "pet" to select, just adults, children, and infants.

Please contact Airbnb CS through Twitter or Facebook and complain about it, it is a glitch bc on the desktop you can select the number of pets you travel with and if the listing is "pet friendly" it is written in their house rules, down on the bottom of the page, near the footer.

The irony is when Airbnb sets its website in a way to make guests book as quickly as possible... but the result of its setting is totally opposite, an incredible waste of guests' and hosts' time.

@Quincy @Nick