The guest booked me for one person, but there are two.

Victoria1614
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

The guest booked me for one person, but there are two.

Hello everyone, a problem has occurred to me in the reservation and it is that the one who reserved did it for a single person, but at the time of staying it turned out to be a couple. I have confirmed that in the "accommodation in progress" part, it appears for only one person. They are the first guests I have, how can I solve this? Someone experienced help me. Thank you very much

Hola a todos, me ha ocurrido un problema en la reserva y es que el que reservó lo hizo por una sola persona, pero al momento de alojarse resultó ser una pareja. He corroborado que en la parte de "alojamientos en curso" figura por una sola persona. Son los primeros huéspedes que me tocan, cómo puedo resolver ésto? Alguien experimentado que me ayude. Muchas gracias 

2 Replies 2
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Victoria1614 

To me, the issue seams to be that the reservation was done by a third party.

mon AirBNB, everybody need to reserve for themselves or their group for which they are part of

https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/427/booking-for-friends-and-family

as per the fact that it was booked for 1 person, but 2 came. I do not see a big issue since they were not above your max capacity and you do not have extra charges per guest.

for you future booking, always ask many question the the person that book to confirm their plan, the goal of the trip, the # of guest, their expectations, etc.

Annie
Victoria1614
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

@Annie1372 thanks a lot for your answer.

Best,

Victoria