Tiny Message Window

Karen1214
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Tiny Message Window

Could you please enlarge the message window in the new interface so we can see more than one line of our message to a guest?

I begin my communication with guests by sending several paragraphs of info and I usually edit them according to the particular guests, their needs, whether they have children, etc. It is hard to do this editing in such a small window. Usability tests, please!

Karen

3 Replies 3
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Karen1214,

This is a discussion forum with mostly hosts as participants.  You should submit your request by clicking the Help Center link at the bottom of your Airbnb page.  Just a head's up, they are severely under-staffed, and you probably will not get a response for a human.

In the meanwhile, I suggest that you paste and edit your content in a blank document page (for Windows - Word, Word Pad, or Note Pad), and then copy and paste the revised content into the small message window.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Karen1214  I face the same frustration.  Your post has inspired me to Send Feedback.  Here's the link:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback

Choose "Give Product Feedback" and tell them.  I know that Customer Service is severely understaffed, but I have seen changes and corrections made to site functions after giving feedback.  Maybe a few people pointing out the same issue will help.  It seems an easy fix to make the box expandable.

I have sent feedback too, Ann. Thank you for the link.