Variable Cancellation policy

Danny174
Level 2
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

Variable Cancellation policy

We have different seasons.   High season, mid season and low season.   I need to set my cancellation policy for high season to be strict, mid season to be moderate and low season to be flexible.  I find it very strange that I am not able to customise my setting to facilitate this.  I would have though that you could make it apart of the rule settings, but no.  

I was hoping that of the 100+ new features in the 2021 release, this would be apart of it, but sadly not.  

Anyone have any ideas on this.

Thanks in advance.  

2 Replies 2
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Danny174 "I was hoping that of the 100+ new features in the 2021 release, this would be apart of it, but sadly not".

There are so many good things we could have had, just think of them all. Instead, we get more useless user unfriendly features we never asked for, and guests who can now go from signing up to booking in 60 seconds or less. Brian even demonstrates to guests how to book and ignore our house rules in his video unveiling. Lovely.

Denice0
Level 10
Placitas, NM

Yes,  @Danny174 I just read another post on this great suggestion, that would actually be a useful improvement.   So now I wonder why would Airbnb not want hosts to have this valuable tool?  They want us all to use Flexible or moderate cancellation policies; they don't care if guests cancel they get their outrageous booking fees.  What is useful for hosts doesn't make them money.