Vat Invoice

Lan8675
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

Vat Invoice

I am loging in, go to the trip and then getting the receipt but I can not find the option go to VAT Invoice. We are a company and we need to have a proper document to show the analysis of the amount we have paid (e.g. net value plus VAT plus other fees). I have already search on Airbnb's site and also google it but still can not find something usefull. Please help!!!

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lan8675 

It only works on the website (not the app) :

Locating-your-VAT-invoice

Lan8675
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

Thank you for your answer, but i am trying it from the website and still the receipt that i am getting does not have a VAT sign. I do not know If this is something that i had to choose it while i was making the reservation.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lan8675 Are you aware that VAT is likely to only be applied to the Airbnb service fees? As such it is a  small amount on most stays.

We are a company so we have to provide to State a proper document in which we should see the analysis of the price including taxes, fees, etc. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lan8675 I wonder if the VAT invoice is only available once the stay has commenced. Until this point it is at least partially refundable.