What do you like to spend the time at 3:00p.m.?

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

What do you like to spend the time at 3:00p.m.?

the image from unsplash (by Lidiya Pavlikova)the image from unsplash (by Lidiya Pavlikova)

On weekend...

It is time that you can be relax from your jobs and other works.

I always look up at the sky when it is sunny and calm day.

I read the books, drawing some pictures, and enjoy some videos, etc.

However, it depends on the situation of my feeling...

In the future, I wish I could that I live in rural place and have my house with the garden.🪴

I want to be painting for neighborhood and having some buckets with tea in my favourite country (elsewhere in Europe or Oceania I think..)at 3:00p.m..🫖

It must be good time for me !

I miss my destination....

I hope to travel again someday.

Minako
7 Replies 7
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Minako10 

Being a host in my own homes means that weekends are not necessarily just for time off. Even if they aren't guests checking in/out, there are always some hosting related and other tasks to do in the house.

Still, I do try to treat weekends different to weekdays when I can, which means trying not to do work (for my day job) if it's not necessary, seeing family and friends etc. 

I very rarely take time to sit down and just relax, but for me, if the weather permits, my way of relaxing is doing some gardening. It makes me feel productive, but at the same time is very therapeutic, and good for clearing the mind of busy thoughts. If the sun is shining, all the better! My garden is very small, but it's still nice to be surrounded by some nature and take pleasure from the little changes that happen there every day, like seeing which flowers have just started to bloom and which ones are about to bloom.

My cats often keep me company. They seem to love hanging out with me outside and sunbathing. I live in a closely populated area, but get on well with all the close neighbours so I don't mind hearing them also enjoying their gardens with their children, dogs and friends. There is a sense of community amongst us that is quite rare in more central parts of London.

@Huma0 @Quincy  @Helen744 

Thank you for your comments for me.

@Huma0 

You are great!

I also had a lots times to be relax until I was college student.

but, I recently remove from my family house to apartment.

My relax time is less than the period of my school life

because I get starting the work in factory.

Now I want to talk with foreign people (mainly European).

Therefore I plan to go institute or other community for working holiday in the future.

@Quincy 

That's good idea !

I take a chance to go shopping these days.

I know the mall, which is located in near my apartment.

There are a lot of shops not only groceries but also clothes, jewelries and foods from other countries and so on.

It was attracted me for looking several show windows.

when you come in Japan for some purpose, I would be recommend you "tofu".

it's healthy food and I love it.

I want to be looking the market in small town in Europe during my travelling.

@Helen744 

I love it!

I think that's nice to be relax for us that taking a cup of tea or coffee(but I can't take it without milk and suger...) in the garden.

Thanks,

Minako
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I eat tofu all the time @Minako10! There's also a type of fried tofu which is perhaps less healthy, but very tasty! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy 

This is Japanese style tofu.

we called hiyayakko ,which is a piece of cold tofu and put on the top of leek or ginger with soy sauce.

The recommendation of season to have is summer. 

that is to say, TheTofu  is very popular food in summer in Japan.

the image of Tofu from istockphoto.the image of Tofu from istockphoto.

In Japan get staring the hot season again now ! ☀️

take care.

Minako
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Minako10 I love tofu and eat it very regularly, but this is a new discovery for me! Is the cold tofu seasoned or marinated at all, or is it plain under those lovely toppings? I might give this a try on a hot day, thanks for the idea. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Yet another lovely post @Minako10 😊. Generally, at around the time you mentioned, I'm near Chinatown either doing some groceries along with my partner or going out for dinner. Also, I quite like cycling, so I tend to do that quite often as sometimes we can't exactly find a particular product in Chinatown, so I'd be cycling across London collecting whatever we're looking for at that time 👀

Alternatively, I tend to go to the gym if I'm not doing any of the above activities. I've decided to watch all the Alien movies again, so that has been keeping me a bit busy as well. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Minako 10 sounds lovely . I am always up for buckets of tea in the garden . I love to play outside when its sunny with my grandchildren .H