When will the guest review be published?

Answered!
Paola1586
Level 1
Miami, FL

When will the guest review be published?

HI everybody , I am Paola

I am super new on this, first time ever  operate  airbnb as a host, I had my first guest  from July 1 to Agost 1 , 2021 , 1 month stay. , he had a great discount also, for the reason to be the first on book. . so  I know and I have hear reviews are very important , so next day the guest left I kindly asked him for a review and even I notice the platform sent me and email to review him, so I did, but I never get my review or an answer to my message from the guest, and the most weird is he has a review on his profile from another host on the month of July 2021  , saying he stayed on his place for a month... like all what was supposed to be my review. so it is posted from  another host review , same city for the time he was on my place, but not mine review.. how it can be possible? 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Paola1586 

The review period is 14 days, so you at least you have to wait for this period of time if the guest is not writing a review, before yours is published.

The other review is probably published in july, but is about a stay in the previous month.

Like your reviw will be publshed at the latest around 14 august, but is about a stay in July.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Paola1586 

The review period is 14 days, so you at least you have to wait for this period of time if the guest is not writing a review, before yours is published.

The other review is probably published in july, but is about a stay in the previous month.

Like your reviw will be publshed at the latest around 14 august, but is about a stay in July.

Thank you Emiel, that makes sense. Yes it is just he has review for every month already, so I thought it was mine from July, but yes if it is 14 days we are still on time. thanks again for your help.