Writing a review as a host cant get seen if guest is not writing a review

Petra604
Level 2
Cooroy, Australia

Writing a review as a host cant get seen if guest is not writing a review

I had already 3 guests this year, not writing a review, therefore my review cant be seen from other hosts as a warning. They left behind a big mess and a lot of work for me.

I always prepare my apartment in the highest level for my guests. Good reviews set my total rating points up and when I get a review, its mostly 5 stars

More good reviews can soften a review from a guest in the past, who was unsatisfied with that place in the start (she was unhappy with the location and wrote things which where not true).

With not writing a review as a guest, my written review for them can't be seen, other hosts can't get informed about the disrespect and messy handling.

I would suggest, that everyone who is a member from Air BnB has to write a review.

My last guest is since 2018 a member in Air BnB and has one 5star rating from 2018 in Thailand. I was blended from the 5 stars and the comment, not realizing she might hide her disrespect to other belongings with not writing a review as a guest.

It would be more fair and honest at least to show the written reviews to others

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Petra604 Your reviews will show up in the guest's profile after 14 days if the guest does not review you earlier.

You can check this be looking at your guest's profile.

Thanks for your comment.

I'm quite new in the Air BnB community

Just had a view and I'm happy at least other hosts can see my written review about those guests

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Petra604  All reviews get published, regardless of whether both parties leave a review. 

Do you not see the reviews you left on your guest's profiles?

Thanks for the info

found my review about those guests

Now I recognized it. Thanks