amazing

Rosemarie113
Level 1
Brisbane, Australia

amazing

Type something Airbnb might not want posted and there is a system error. Fix your log in procedure on mobile phones so it is not mission impossible.

(This is the abridged version, viewers)

3 Replies 3
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I have to disagree, @Rosemarie113 (at least with the Big Brother bit) as many of the posts on here are far from pro Airbnb. As for logging on, no problem here via an iPhone. What problems are you having? 

Unable to use UN and PW to log back into to our Airbnb account on Android just forces you to open a new account. It suggest you use FB to login and when you do it it helpfully advises that you already have an account but no option to go to the account. Unlike any other the other dozens of apps we have.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Rosemarie113  Getting the error message has nothing to do with the content of your post. 

It is a tech issue on this forum. It especially happens if you write a long post- it times out. When I get that error message after clicking on reply, the reply button usually goes red again, I click it again, and it posts.

But many of us who are aware of the glitchiness copy our content before hitting "reply", so we can quickly paste it back in a new message box and post it again.

Lots of users post here saying their post was "censored", because they got the error message. I've never understood why they automatically assume that.