What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cassandra362
    Hi Everyone - Thrilled to be Superhost twice in a row now. My luxury beachside Condo is right on the beach in Colombo, Sri Lanka - but just 20 mins from the city center. I am in my Condo at the moment - always doing upgrades, adding more teak additions, ... Latest reply by Paula
    I am Jeevan VISMAI from Kerala, India (God's Own Country). A simple guy who love to live in harmony with nature.Love to do farming without using too much fertilizers, host the people and serve the healthy, hygienic and tasty food.We have 12 acres of fe...
    Egad !Greetings ~ With Thanksgiving coming up quickly and Christmas just around the corner, I'm curious what your plans are with hosting ? We aren't getting together with family this year so would be okay having guests. Is it common to have people wantin... Latest reply by Cheri354
    • holly.png
    When I become a host, I'll be as warm as a freshly baked pie to my guests. I'll welcome them with a smile wider than a Cheshire cat's and cater to their needs. Privacy will be sacred, like the secret recipe for grandma's cookies. I'll be quick to respond,... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Hello everyone, I am super excited to have a Superhost status. Its a great experience as it motivates me to do more for my guests. I am based in Arusha City, Tanzania and operates three beautiful apartments. Tanzania is the land of Mount Kilimanjaro (The ... Latest reply by Julius127
    Hello, I've been an Airbnb host for about 8 years and I'm also an Airbnb Host ambassador.Among the people who make a reservation, I give a free dinner to the person who meets the 2 conditions.1-) Being an Airbnb Host2-) Being a SuperHost3-) Being an Airbn... Latest reply by Fatih13
    Whether you think the Super Host matters or not, I’d like to just say: good hosting does matter and is rewarded! I’ve always made an effort to provide what I might want or have been supplied whilst undertaking travels; for it makes travel easier and a bi... Latest reply by Emilie
    • EE2AC2A7-7921-40FD-841F-0DAA99A58B45.jpeg