What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    Unfortunately me and my sister have 2 separate guest issues with 2 separate accounts/listings. Both of them have been forwarded to another team member but with both of them there is no follow up from Airbnb despite i have send some more messages. Airbnb S... Latest reply by Mike2164
    (sigh) This problem has been on-going for ages. Airbnb..PLEASE make the website know when we're hosts and stop making us click SWITCH TO HOSTING every time we come to the website. It's so annoying! It's a minor thing but would be a much improved quality o... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, For the last couple of days I've experienced issues with the submission of my cancellation and refund request under the AirBNB extenuating circumstances policy. At the end of the process I receive the following error message: "There was an error proce...
    I need help, so I hosted a guest for two nughts almost three weeks ago and after , airbnb canceled the reservation, after I had already hosted the guest. Now I can’t get in contact with anyone from the airbnb team. i try calling and All i get is that they... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hola, hoy salimos mis amigos y yo de un airbnb en Tulum, México. Estuvimos 3 noches, y recién ayer la única noche que nos fuimos a dormir temprano, se metieron a la casa y nos robaron muchas pertenencias MIENTRAS DORMÍAMOS (laptops, celulares, lentes oscu... Latest reply by Katie