What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I just did 15 minutes expressing my concerns on this post and asking questions and it got deleted by airbnb so I guess you're not interested in hearing anything about my issues or my problems the company screens whatever keywords or are there and they del... Latest reply by Sarah977
    You might have heard about the recent shooting at a house party in Sacramento. Well AirBnB says they are suing the guest who booked it and removed them from the sight. This is laughable. I live within a few miles of this and these bookings are a constan... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, live in Danmark and I am about to rent an apartment for my son for at least a year. The renter says it will be through airbnb and that the will send an email where to pay the deposit and rent. And that one of their agent will deliver the contract and ... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hi! I’ve been a super host for quite a while and hi the free $100 credit a while back. How can I confirm this? How to I use it? I can’t seem to see it anywhere on my account, and Airbnb isn’t answering their phone right now. Thanks for your help!! Latest reply by Emilia42
    I can’t help myself but to report on such a positive experience I’ve been having. I think I have the best guests ever...and I have had many guests. These guests have come across the globe and were referred (not sure by what previous guest) to stay at my p... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi Airbnb Community, Last night I changed another reservation that I had from 19 days to 30 days, but what showed up on the page before you press submit didn't match the receipt, I received from the host today after the change was approved. Specifically,... Latest reply by Huma0
    Yes I know that 34 degrees for 6 days is not even hot in certain parts of the US and Mexico but my mother sowed a jumper into my torso when I was young just to prevent me getting cold! I am now about 62 ( I forget regularly) and I cannot remember heat li... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have guest stole things from my property. I opened the claim and got response from case manger , from the email “response@airbnb.com”. I reply it back and it shows the email doesn’t exist. Do you have problem like that? And how should I contact case man... Latest reply by Emiel1