What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Could you please enlarge the message window in the new interface so we can see more than one line of our message to a guest?I begin my communication with guests by sending several paragraphs of info and I usually edit them according to the particular gues... Latest reply by Karen1214
    I host a flat in Edinburgh. Recently, we had a guest from England message to say they wanted to cancel, with a full refund, because the wedding they were due to attend had been cancelled and also because the financial circumstances of some members of thei... Latest reply by Helen3
    I’m going to be picking up a vintage but remodeled and super cool Streamline (airstream) in the next week and a half. I have family in Colorado Springs so my idea is to have this parked somewhere somewhat close to use and rent it out STR when I’m not usin... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everyone. I am interesting in hearing your thoughts on co hosting or managing properties for others. I have been a host for the last three years, renting out my family home periodically. I also manage some other properties on a LTR basis. All of which ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone! I currently own an manage multiple listings on Airbnb in San Diego, CA, and in Valle de Guadalupe in Mexico. I have been hosting for 3 years now and I have developed multiple techniques to get more bookings and get better reviews. Hospitality... Latest reply by Quincy