What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Loni56
    I was having a disagreement with my host about the cleanliness of my rental and he sent someone to do an "inspection". I refused to let her in without a mask on and have been told that I am lying about the mask and the dirt and the ant/gnat infestation. T... Latest reply by Quincy
    Guests who left yesterday did a lot of damage to my house. Sofa (put in less than a yr ago) stained. New (brand new) kitchen rug burned. Bolster from sofa missing. Ceramic jar chipped all over. Chunk of wood dug out of my solid wood kitchen table. Current... Latest reply by Valeria632
    Just received a strange booking request that screams scam to me based on the message format/syntax and a request to talk offline. I reported the profile to AirBnB but don't know whether to respond to the individual through AirBnB app's message. On one si... Latest reply by Vincent769