What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I opened Sept 2019. I have been a Super-host after the 1st 3 months. My place was newly built and everything inside is brand new! I take a lot of pride in my Airbnb from decorating to cleaning. Recently I had a military guest, the fiancé (bf lives in the... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    How do we have this removed? AirBNB has known about this for 3 months with documented ticket numbers, and every time I speak with a customer service agent or their supervisor, they say it has been escalated but no agent from the correct department has bee... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I got an email "confirmation" that my booking in Seville, Spain for $2,154 was confirmed. I received an email from AirBnb "thanking me" for confirming my credit card, which I did not do. Then, minutes later a cancellation and a notice that I was getting...
    my friends, community members, hosts. I want to warn you. we are faced with a refusal to compensate for damage, it would seem that this is not possible but it is. we receive guests in the Russian city of Vladivostok, we are the superhost. the guest caused...