What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Who thinks Airbnb should automatically remove your lowest review every year? It makes a lot of sense to me. If you have one hundred 5 star reviews and one 2 star review, obviously the 100 people's opinion is probably more accurate than the one random guy ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Just had a request in, seems like a lovely guy. I host in a very small fishing village in Cornwall and can't be the one who brings COVID into the region. I read that there is more COVID here in the UK than China now but somehow that doesn't seem right. ... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    As an avid user of Airbnb from the guest (superguest with more than 1,200 nights on Airbnb) side of the platform, there are some feature improvements I'd love to see on the platform. The first is flexible date searching similar to the airline industry. Be...