What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tomcho0
    The following link: www.airbnb.com/host/homes used to display the average monthly earnings for a selected town, after we'd entered the type of place listed (whole place or private room) and the number of guests. It was a very useful tool to benchmark town... Latest reply by Pascal449
    Hi everyone, I enjoyed using ABB on my travels in the past. It was fantastic! From Italy to Slovenia, Netherlands to Iceland and Canada ... along with ABB we weaved unforgettable memories. That’s why his September I started sharing my own home. My first ... Latest reply by Giuliana142
    • 2C53849D-675D-43CD-B2C9-7D4F5BEFCF57.jpeg
    Hi,I had a two month booking made in Decem ber 2019. My client recently indicated that she wanted to cancel the booking, which is ok. However, she would not actually cancel it in the system. I then cancelled it as I wanted to open up the dates for ano... Latest reply by Mark116
    Looking for a platform for auto response on airbnb.Instant book message, check in, check out , and then a final for leaving a review . When we rented from Loftium we had this all , and never had to send messages ourselves. Anyone have a platform they us...
    They keep just extending this date, and this time without notice – June 30th. I am trying my best to be accommodating to all guests, even those that fall outside of these dates, but it is hard when this date keeps moving and moving very last minute. It in...
    Please I'm a host and I need urgent support, can someone, open a conversation with me, send me an email that I can answer too or contact me on my Nepalese number! Latest reply by Lizzie