What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    EN social meetup - April 24th 2020 Hello everyone, Another week has gone by and another great EN social, thank you to those of you who attended–'things we have created' week was super. It was so nice to see the great things you have made, what a creativ... Latest reply by Melodie-And-John0
    • 24 April.png
    I feel that I'm being bullied into INSTANT BOOK. The Airbnb threat of not being highlighted etc etc if I remove it. I don't think instant book is appropriate at the moment. I need to follow all sorts of guidelines and want to temporarily come off it witho... Latest reply by Fred13
    A Guest moved her dates forward from April 24th to June 26th, I did her favor and accepted her request. If she qualifies a full refund, I do qualify for the support grant. But Airbnb granted her full refund, and decided to give me 0!
    I made reservations back in Nov 2019, I recently canceled due to COVID19, host sent $0.00 refund on the first half of money. Check in date was supposed to be in August. 2020. Next time I'm going to a hotel, at least I know I'l get my money back if I canc... Latest reply by Karen-And-Brian1
    Please lobby your local MPs and local councillors both where you live and where your holiday properties are located, to get them to ask the Prime Minister to relax the conditions, to allow at least local essential workers to stay for short respite holiday... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello Hosts!Have you experienced slow response times by Airbnb? I have a 7 day rental that is waiting to receive the special offer I sent 4 hours ago. At this point I am losing revenue my guest wanted to check in this evening. Is there anything else I ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    @Airbnb As we prepare for future guest booking in October-- I was reviewing AIRBNB policy " if a guest suspects they have COVID-19, or they’ve tested positive for it during stay..." https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/your-guest-or-host-m... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0