What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Joy1609
    My guests cancelled on me due to Covid-19 - perfectale understandable and I even reached out to some who had not remembered to cancel but I know would do so closer to the time most likely.They were provided a full refund because I operate a flexible cance... Latest reply by Abe-and-Grace0
    Dear Airbnb Experiences Hosts, We are excited to bring the indonesian community together in our upcoming online meetup on the of june,Monday. As we rapidly adjust our lives and businesses for the digital world, we can help and support each other as a ...
    Hello, we got an email regarding Covid 19 help and support . We in Latvia have bin seriosly affected. What shall we do and complete to receive this help. Thank you
    In the light of the Scottish government legislation ordering everyone providing holiday accommodation should temporarily close business to guests, should the host who provides bed and breakfast in the hosts own home and shares space ask the guest to cance... Latest reply by Helen427
    El verano pasado puse en sus paginas un depto en arriendo y en mayo lo saque de sus paginas porque ya no lo tengo.....pero hoy me han llamado dos personas diciendo que pagaron unas reservas por el ......por favor necesito que se les haga la devoluvion de ... Latest reply by Michael477
    I suspect this will not be popular but here goes anyway. Given the Airbnb Extenuating Circumstances policy that existed before Covid 19 I do not believe Airbnb had any choice but to refund guests at 100% once the virus got going. In fact a significant por... Latest reply by Rodney11