What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cassandra362
    Je suis professeur de sport indépendant et airbnb me permettait de manger jusqu'à la fin du mois . A l'heure actuel je n'ai aucun revenu je ne mange plus que 1 fois tout les 2 jour et j'aurai bien besoin de votre aide ou d'une avance ou d'un prés de votre... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    How a host can benefit from COVID-19 Stimulus Bill? Is there a website where we can explore and submit application for relief measures like small business grants and small business loans etc?
    Received notifications for 2 days reminding me to tune in to hear AirBnb CEO announcement at 3 pm PST March 30. Where were we to tune into? Did not see any announcement and no clue how to “tune in”. Where is this announcement? Thx. Latest reply by Willene1
    Brian's fund plan is too unfair. I was a superhost last year. My superhost status was lost because of one bad guest. However, I always did my best for the guests, and in a month the guests were always full. I think your fund plan should be given equally t...