What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi everyone, We are renting a 3 bedroom house from a landlord and rent out 2 of them on Airbnb to help us pay the rent. Should I declare the whole gross earnings we received as a Rental Income or should I deduct the price we pay for these rooms first? Thi...
    I found the new refund request feature that Airbnb recently implemented very annoying in the way that it DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY NOTICE! The only way I can find the request is if I go to my hosting dashboard and dig into the loooooooong list of notices. Not ...
    This is clearly unfair to me. I already informed AirBnB that the cancellation policy posting in AirBnB web page already has misleading information, and at the same time the host is approving and allowing renting for less than 3 months. I only have less th... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi,I started using keycafe as a host in amsterdam and signed for a year contract beginning of February 2019 for an annual rate of € 211,-.To my astonishment I was billed in February 2020 an amount of € 423,50, without any announcement or messaging, nor by... Latest reply by Helen3