What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Francine309
    My last attempt a humour was seen as racist, maybe this one will simply be seen as bad taste. We used to cough to hide a fart.....now we fart to hide a cough! Cheers......Rob Latest reply by Stephanie
    I am looking fro a scent free home in San Jose,ca or San Francisco. If anyone has a listing with this condition please reach out to me. Many thanks!
    This, in part, is an AIrbnb message that I just received from a potential 'guest'. I have removed the guest's name and location to avoid the public humiliation that they are actually due. Hello! My name is 'First Name' 'Last Name' I’m a teacher in 'State... Latest reply by Hadrian1
    I look on Twitter and in the news, and all I see are terrible thoughts and stories about how greedy and selfish we all are -- and how we don't care about our communities. While of course there are some bad apples -- there always are -- this line of thinki... Latest reply by Ben538