What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rudolf103
    Hi i'm a relatively new host and have noticed that smart pricing is not working for my one listing. No matter if smart pricing is on / off or what my minimum price is, it just seems to pick a number at random. I recently felt obliged to accept a booking a... Latest reply by Susan1690
    I’m choosing to focus on the future right now and give myself a break from the news. I have an idea for an add-on that may be kind of fun.Backyard chickens! There is a company in Atlanta that does rentals of small chicken coops with 3 hens to allow people... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • 8F5FC380-74A2-434B-9218-BE617F2A18EE.jpeg
    Noisy, disrespectful of rules, broken furniture . Totally lied about how many guest and reason for stay. It was not to celebrate mother’s birthday, it was a house party. Neighbors calling all through the night. this has happened before, Airbnb review sys... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How long does it usually take for Airbnb to respond to a claim through the resolution centre.. It has been at least 5 days now and I have sent follow up emails. We were supposed to check in to an apartment for a 2.5month let on 14th March, once payment wa... Latest reply by Nicola1863
    The message Brian Chesky sent out was just massive insult on top of massive injury. You've totally screwed your hosts. We're not partners. Unless you consider getting mugged 'partnering' with the thief. The only 'big idea' you need is: stop bankrupting ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I made a reservation and cancelled my trip on March 13th because of the coronavirus. I new the cancelation policy and knew that I would not get a refund. After I cancelled, Airbnb still wants my to "rate the trip" and if I don't rate it I don't get to see...