What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sheldon67
    Dear fellow Community Centre & Abb users across the miles here in Auckland, New Zealand where we are towards the end of summer and start of Autumn. Soon it will be Spring & Summer in your parts of the world where the worst of Corona virus/ Covid19 has str... Latest reply by Quincy
    Good afternoon, My name is Frederic. I booked for 12 pers. a villa in Phuket to celebrate New Year 2019. Unfortunately, our stay and experience were far away from what we could have expected...The Host Kevin, appeared to be just a staff of a promotor. We...
    today I received my 20th cancelation, and according airbnb policy: Last week, we reached out with an explanation of our extenuating circumstances policy, which allows hosts and guests to cancel eligible reservations in certain circumstances without charge... Latest reply by Mary312
    During these challenging times when good news may feel scarce, I thought this was worthwhile spreading:LockdownYes there is fear.Yes there is isolation.Yes there is panic buying.Yes there is sickness.Yes there is even death.But,They say that in Wuhan afte... Latest reply by Cathy463