What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tumukunde1
    I have written to AirBnB thus: Good day I'm afraid I can not continue to do business with an organisation which so totally disregards the interests of its partners. In the morning I will examine the cost implications of this disastrous policy. Clearly, I... Latest reply by Josie-and-Carl0
    A few thoughts: As my little apartment is only 50 miles north of the Ground Zero outbreak in Kirkland, you can bet we're worried. I've had two cancellations so far and yes, both are due to COVID-19. I'm not too nervous ... yet. And in my instructions fo... Latest reply by Kristi5
    I think Airbnb is demonstrating that it hasn’t got its hosts in any consideration. This should be a shared effect. Guests get 100% refund and the hosts nothing. I got several cancellation for this month, and not one email from Airbnb explaining their chan...
    Looking for a bit of advice, I’ve been hosting Airbnb for a few years and never any major issues. I require a $300 deposit and have a strict no smoking policy. But a month ago I made a rental to a first time Airbnb guest who was very pleasant and polite a... Latest reply by Van-and-Leigh0
    An Unexpected Error has occurred. Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 37FF74E2.Click your browser's Back button to continue.Return to my original pageAir...
    As we have so many guests from China we are temporarily suspending instant book on all our listings due to the Virus outbreak and we need control of from where somebody is traveling from. Guests just put China as their address. We need to know from where ... Latest reply by Cathy545
    Hello, I'm a superhost and have been one since the program was started and would like to offer my co-hosting services to anyone in the Washington, DC area. I host listings from West Virginia to Ocean City, MD and everywhere in between. With the current Co...
    I guess the world has a right to feel confused at the moment with policy virtually changing by the hour, and I like everyone else has had a swag of cancellations over the past few weeks. But I have just received an email which has me scratching my head!Th... Latest reply by Clara116
    • Cancellation refund.png
    Just a thought, could Airbnb add a percentage or use some of the fees paid by hosts and guests to form an travel insurance policy? Or make it a policy for guests to have travel insurance rather than the burden of cancellation falling mainly on the host. T...