What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Ruth1458
    Elderly customer came alone. He was very late to come at the time we agreed and he came in the evening forcing me to wait for him late. He excused himself by rushing some of his friends to the area. From the first moment he appeared very strange, permanen... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Being new to the community and soon to be a host, I'm curious to know the community's experience to support your views on Airbnb's announcement of the "New anti-party technology in the US and Canada" a few days ago, which has already been tested in Austra... Latest reply by Fred13
    I am so frustrated with Airbnb security deposit policy. So I have had damages to my property and missing items, but I have no method to collect the $200 security deposit or even a portion of it, without waiting 72-hours for the guest to respond and then ... Latest reply by Lisa722
    Just would like to ask if anyone has an idea on how Airbnb ratings are being calculated. If you received even one low star rating, let's say 3 stars, your property rating drastically dropped but even if you get four 5 stars overall rating in a row, still... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello everyone, I’m looking for some advice/insight because I have unique situations. According to Airbnb my listing was suspended because the Safety section of the Community Standards may not have been followed. My listing is a guest suit in my home tha... Latest reply by Mike2524