What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    Hello - my Host asked me to cancel my reservation. They said “can you please cancel this booking as I have already got a housemate feel free to rebook again in future if I readvertise” - I said they should cancel and not violate Airbnbs policy for guests ... Latest reply by Quincy
    had a terrible experience recently with a host where the bed wasn't even functional. it was so bad we left a night early because of how much pain we were in. we kindly contacted the host directly to see if we can resolve this / anything that can be done a... Latest reply by Anonymous
    During my month long stay at an Airbnb last month, I accidentally dropped iron on the sofa which left an inch long mark on the sofa. I informed the Host about this and offered to compensate for that. Now the host sent me a request for $600 saying that she... Latest reply by Hello6
    • NKggywy1.jpg
    Has anyone else encounter problems with the Airbnb mobile app notification? The app did not notify me of a recent booking and messages from a guest. To my bad surprise, this morning I found out that the reservation has been cancelled automatically because... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    I had a women request a last minute booking for 1 night. She said she had a service dog and they were both exhausted. The request came in around 6:20 pm. She said she could be here by 7:30 p.m. I told her that she could come and I would be ready. She was... Latest reply by Gwen386