What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    A couple of months ago the key feature to send a link to your check in instructions to guests was removed. Then it was put back after (I'm guessing) a lot of hosts complained. Now it is taken away AGAIN without notice and I'm really starting to get fed up... Latest reply by Cathie19
    I have a coupon code expires 2020-03-25 to use and I wanted to use it. I have a reservation from 1 to 11 august. How do I use this coupon? Please help me. Hanna [Surname hidden] Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have a newly joined guest with no profile picture or information. He has stayed no where else since he’s new. How do I know this would be a safe guest? Latest reply by Geri26
    I have a guest who is pre-approval state.They asked for a copy of the Renter Application Form. How can I do that?I know that once they are official Guests that I can use the special airbnb email address or the App, but these guests have not yet committed.... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello all! I’m hoping somebody can help me with this question. Are we as hosts supposed to copy our HOA. Rules and bylaws and attach them to our listings? I have a guest. He brought a trailer and a golf cart with him. You are not allowed to keep the tra... Latest reply by Gordon0
    So I changed the price on my experience; I do a human right/LGBTQ tour in NYC. I priced it really low to draw guests to it and updated the price last night when I got home and it said all future new bookings would reflect this price. However, a new guest ...