What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    HII have been hosting on Airbnb for several year however I have not had many enquiries in the last year. Recently I have had two emails for quotes but I cannot get into the site the links don't go anywhere and when I log in I cannot see any of the emails ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi there! I have an upcoming stay in South Korea with confirmation code HMABD3KBPE. Following the news of large outbreak of Covid-19 in South Korea, I am very concerned with my safety and would like to request full refund of my booking cancellation. Are y... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    OMG what a sham. Time wasters, I am owed money, have had to change my bank details 3 times so far. Same bank, same details but seems to be to complicated for the so called organisation.I am good, I am very good but even I cannot know if there is a probl...
    Dear hosts, I'm a PhD student at Cornell University and I'm working on a small project which is about Airbnb surveys. I've read on this forum that hosts receive surveys but I haven't found them online. I'd be so appreciative if you tell me what you think ... Latest reply by Maia29